WHO: All kids grades K-6
WHERE: Upper St. Clair Stadium (Drop off and pick up instructions will be provided before camp begins)
WHEN: August 3rd, 4th, 5th 9 AM-11AM
STAFF: USC Football varsity staff, Head Coach Mike Junko, and our varsity players
Our camp is designed to accomplish two goals: have fun and become better football players. Campers will receive expert instruction on football fundamentals, skills, and techniques. Campers will engage in one-on-one drills allowing each of them the opportunity to transfer individual skills taught in the camp to game-play experiences. All the key fundamentals needed to become a better football player will be emphasized.*Note: USC Trainers will be on site making sure that safety is our number one priority
- Football specific agility drills
- Learn from coaches and Varsity Players 1:1 Instruction
- Participants are grouped based on age and skill level.
- Competition games and events
- Daily talks presented by varsity players and coaches that cover life skills such as goal setting, teamwork, communication, sportsmanship and the importance of education
- Everyone plays. No standing around at USC Camps!
- Position specific instruction
- Proper running and stretching form
- Daily awards, recognitions for campers
- $99 Individual (Discounts for families)
- Cost includes camp T-Shirt
- Cleats or tennis shoes are recommended
- T-Shirt and shorts only. No pads required. Drills are non-contact.
- All skill levels welcome. Novice players encouraged to attend.
- All campers MUST bring their own water..