The Upper St. Clair Athletic Department will be using Healthy Roster to register student-athletes for the 2020-21 sports seasons. Healthy Roster is a mobile app/website program connecting parents and coaches from Upper St. Clair with their Licensed Athletic Trainer from Allegheny Health Network Sports Medicine. Healthy Roster Mobile App Includes:
- Access to a certified athletic trainer via chat, voice or video
- Injury tracking and updates
- Guardian and parent accounts
- One account for multiple children
- HIPAA Compliant – Safe and Secure
To get started using Healthy Roster, please click the link below and download Healthy Roster from the App Store (Phone Users) or Google Play (Android Users) and enter the code when creating a new account.